Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for the Future

Vision Board

This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen
I have a vision board that shows my goals. Two of my goals are graduating from high school and being a great soccer player. I feel I have good grades to graduate high school in 2019 with a great GPA going to Cal State Fullerton . And so far it's been three years since I started playing soccer and I'm doing very well on the team I'm on the Pomona Soccer League.

3 comments:

  1. Great background for your image. I noticed the amount of green really tells your need for a vegan lifestyle. Your image could be more squished together instead of being spread out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea that you have big goals for your future and strive to achieve them. Cal state Fullerton is a great college choice to attend. Best of luck for your future!

    ReplyDelete