Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Celebrity Sighting

Captured by TMZ Paparazzi 


New Person meeting favorite soccer player.


Little did this kid know, he was going to meet his idol. A kid by the name of Andrew Perez got a big surprise when Lionel Messi decided to take a pic after a long tiring game. Messi as sweet and kind as usually decided to make someone's day by taking a pic when he walk to the magic man himself. To me this was other little nice magic supported by Messi himself and it showed in the kid's face he was very happy indeed and I was so glad to capture this happy moment, I was just there in the right place and the right time.

4 comments:

  1. I like the fact that you put yourself behind Messi. Next time make sure you don't have jagged lines and try to make yourself a little glossy using the different saturations and hues on photoshop. And when you take picture on the computer try turning the brightness of the screen down so you don't get glare in your glasses. Other than that everything was good. Great work Bub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific position of frame with this photograph. I noticed how their skin tone matches with the people. The outline of people could use some work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you chose Messi as your celebrity. I would suggest moving your eyes a little more to where Messi is looking. I enjoyed how you wrote your story.

    ReplyDelete